1. Belling Sorensen AK, Jorgensen U, Secondary impingement in the shoulder, an improved terminology in impingement Scand J Med Sci Sports 2000 (10) 266–278
2. Caronni A, Bolzoni F, Esposti R, Bruttini C, Cavallari P, Accuracy of pointing movements relies upon a specific tuning between anticipatory postural adjustment and prime mover activation. Acta Physiol 2013 (208) 111–124
3. Comerford MJ, Gibbons SGT, Kraft versus Stabilität Teil 1 und 2 Manuelle Therapie 2002 (5,6) 13-20.
4. Grzebellus M, Schäfer C, Irradiation aus biomechanischer Sicht. Krankengymnastik Zeitschrift für Physiotherapeuten 1998 (9) 1489-1494
5. Folland JP, Williams AG. The adaptations to strength training morphological and neurological contribution to increased strength. Sports Med 2007; 37 (2): 145-168
6. Hides JA, Richardson CA, Jull GA, Multifidus Muscle Recovery Is Not Automatic After Resolution of Acute, First-Episode Low Back Pain, Spine 1996 (23) 2763-2769
7. Hodges PW, Richardson CA, Inefficient muscular stabilization of the lumbar spine associated with low back pain. Spine 1996 (22) 2640-2650.
8. Hodges PW, Richardson CA, Feedforward contraction of transversus abdominis is not influenced by the direction of arm movement. Exp Brain Res 1997;114:362–370
9. Hoogenboom BJ, Voight ML, Cook G,Gill L. Using Rolling to Develop Neuromuscular Control and Coordination of the Core and Extremities of Athletes. N Am J Sports Phys Ther. 2009; 4(2): 70–82.
10. Kibler WB, Press J, Sciascia A: The Role of Corer Stability in Athletic function. Sports Med 2006 36 (3): 189-198
11. Massie CL, Malcom MP, Green DP, Browning RC, Kinematic Motion Analysis and Muscle Activation patterns of Continuous reaching in Survivors of Stroke. Journal of Motor Behavior 2012 (44) 213-222
12. McQuade KJ, Smidt GL, Dynamic scapulohumeral Rhythm: the effects of external resistance during elevation of the arm in the scapular plane. JOSPT 1998 (2) 125-131
13. Mochizuki G, Ivanova TD, Garland SJ. Synchronization of Motor Units in Human Soleus Muscle During Standing Postural Tasks. J Neurophysiol 2005 94: 62–69
14. Mottram AL, Woledge RC, Morrissey D.Motion analysis study of a scapular orientation exercise and subjects’ ability to learn the exercise. Manual Therapy 14 (2009) 13-18
15. O'Sullivan PB, Twomey LT, Allison GT, Evaluation of specific stabilizing exercise in the treatment of chronic low back pain with radiologic diagnosis of spondylosis or spondylisthesis. Spine 1997 (24) 2959-2967.
16. Stiene HA, Brosky T, Reinking MF, Nyland J, Mason BM, A comparison of closed kinetic chain and isokinetic joint isolation exercise in patients with patellofemoral dysfunction. JOSPT 1996 (3) 136- 141.
17. Shapiro MB, Prodoehl J, Corcos DM, Gottlieb GL. Muscle Activation Is Different When the Same Muscle Acts as an Agonist or an Antagonist During Voluntary Movement Journal of Motor Behavior, 2005 (2) 135–145
18. Tsao H, Hodges PW. Immediate changes in feedforward postural adjustments following voluntary motor training. Exp Brain Res 2007; 181:537–546
19. Voight ML et al. The chop and lift reconsiderd integrating neuromuscular principles into orthopedic and sports rehab. najspt; 2008:03-151